Friday, March 20, 2009

The Toucher

I have always been a toucher. I always feel the need to know if something is soft, silky, fuzzy, furry, smooth, rough---you get the picture. I have been this way since I was a small child. I use to cuddle up close to mom in church and run my fingers up and down her furry jacket. If I walk through a bed and bath department in a store, you can bet that I touch and squeeze every comforter they have. Same thing in the clothing departments, I like to feel the fabrics and how soft they are. If something says, "try me", touch me" "squeeze me" "push" or "pull me",you can bet that I will be doing that. Afterall, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!

3 comments:

  1. this, i get. taylor's the same way. when she was little, there was no reason to say to her "don't touch". we knew she'd touch. we knew she couldn't help it. to a degree, hannah's that way too, and definitely noah. some kids just learn better through touch. so instead of "don't touch", we taught "be gentle". it's always worked fine for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! I'm still a toucher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touching can tell you so much more about something rather then just looking.

    ReplyDelete